Moroccan Boucherouite Tribal Berber Rag Rug 3.3 x 9.1 ft - Rachida
Length: 9.1 ft (278 cm)
Width: 3.3 ft (100 cm)
Style: Tribal Rug
Origin: Khemisset, Morocco
Material: Wool, Cotton, Silk
Boucherouite rugs are usually woven from scraps or recycled carpets instead of just wool, and the word Boucherouite means scrap in the local language. The Berbers use materials including wool, cotton, and recycled fabrics to make these gorgeous rugs.
Each rug offers a very vibrant, gorgeous look due to the different materials used to make them. The rug is handmade providing the most unique look you will ever come across. If you want a very special rug for your room, look no further than Boucherouite rugs.
- Processing time to ship orders: 1-2 Business days
- Shipping to USA & Canada: 3-5 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 2-4 business days
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 business days
- Shipping to Asia-Pacific Region: 5-7 business days