Boujad Vintage Rug, Tribal Moroccan Rug 4.5 x 7.6 ft - Sania
Vintage Boujad rug fully hand-knotted by Moroccan artisans in the Atlas Mountains tribes of Morocco and made from 100% Wool. Boujad rugs add vibrancy and warmth to your home thanks to their chic and tribal style.
Length: 7.6 ft (233 cm)
Width: 4.5 ft (138 cm)
Style: Tribal Rug
Origin: Boujad, Morocco
Although Boujad rugs are immensely beautiful, they're also quite expressive. These rugs document occurrences in daily life. They also frequently symbolize significant life milestones and subjects. Examples of these things are fertility, birth, femininity, and the sheer beauty of nature. If you look carefully at Boujad rugs, you may be able to get some deep insight into the Berber peoples. The patterns that are seen on these rugs are more than just simple designs.
- Processing time to ship orders: 1-2 Business days
- Shipping to USA & Canada: 3-5 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 2-4 business days
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 business days
- Shipping to Asia-Pacific Region: 5-7 business days