Black and White Tribal Moroccan Kilim Wool Rug 6.4 x 10.8 ft - Basma
Fully handmade and woven by Moroccan artisans in the Atlas Mountains tribes of Morocco. Moroccan Kilim rugs are known for their intricate latticework. Rugs are flat-woven which means they are much thinner because there is no pile.
Length: 10.8 ft (328 cm)
Width: 6.4 ft (195 cm)
Style: Tribal Rug
Origin: Tiflet, Middle Atlas
Material: Wool, Cotton
Although Boujad rugs are immensely beautiful, they're also quite expressive. These rugs document occurrences in daily life. They also frequently symbolize significant life milestones and subjects. Examples of these things are fertility, birth, femininity, and the sheer beauty of nature. If you look carefully at Boujad rugs, you may be able to get some deep insight into the Berber peoples. The patterns that are seen on these rugs are more than just simple designs.
- Processing time to ship orders: 1-2 Business days
- Shipping to USA & Canada: 3-5 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 2-4 business days
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 business days
- Shipping to Asia-Pacific Region: 5-7 business days