Moroccan Boucherouite Tribal Berber Rag Rug 3.2 x 10 ft - Radia
Length: 10 ft (305 cm)
Width: 3.2 ft (98 cm)
Style: Tribal Rug
Origin: Khemisset, Morocco
Material: Wool, Cotton, Silk
Boucherouite rugs are usually woven from scraps or recycled carpets instead of just wool, and the word Boucherouite means scrap in the local language. The Berbers use materials including wool, cotton, and recycled fabrics to make these gorgeous rugs.
Each rug offers a very vibrant, gorgeous look due to the different materials used to make them. The rug is handmade providing the most unique look you will ever come across. If you want a very special rug for your room, look no further than Boucherouite rugs.
These rugs feel great, they can make any floor look good. If you don't want to keep the rug on your floor, however, you have other options as well. You may decide to hang your rug on your wall. These rugs are so attractive that they make excellent and unforgettable wall hangings.
- Processing time to ship orders: 1-2 Business days
- Shipping to USA & Canada: 3-5 business days
- Shipping to Europe: 2-4 business days
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand: 5-7 business days
- Shipping to Asia-Pacific Region: 5-7 business days